Covid Safety Update
We are currently open seven days a week and are happy to welcome walk-in customers, appointments via booking, click & collect and also virtual consultations. Please see below for further information.
The health and safety of our customers is of upmost importance to us, so please check out the precautions that we have put in place which will hopefully put you at ease during your visit.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday: 9:30 - 17:00 & Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm.
- Appointments are possible by booking. These can be made via our website here, calling us on 01244 311 312, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your booking is made by appointment, we ask that you arrive on time.
- We allow walk-in customers subject to our other scheduled bookings around the time of walk-in. Due to the measures we are following, we may ask walk-in customers to return at a later date and time.
- Customers are required by law to wear a face covering when in shops, unless exempt.
- Do not attend your consultation booking if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in the store at any one time. Where possible, we ask that you attend individually.
- Social distancing guidelines are being implemented throughout the store.
- Upon arrival, we ask that all guests use the hand sanitiser station located at the door.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings in store.
- All jewellery and surfaces used are cleaned between customers.
If you are unable to visit the store in person, get in touch and we will be most happy to assist you with all of your queries. We are also pleased to offer Free UK Shipping with all online orders over £100, this courtesy can be extended to items that may not be found online.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!