Covid Safety Update
We are currently open six days a week and allow walk-ins, but also take bookings please see below for further information. Our staff are also available for virtual consultations.
The health and safety of our customers is of upmost importance to us, so please check out the precautions which we've put in place that will hopefully put you at ease during your visit.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday: 9:30 - 17:00
- Appointments are possible by booking. These can be made via our website here, phoning us on 01244 311312, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your booking is made by appointment, we ask that you arrive on time.
- We allow walk-in customers subject to our other scheduled bookings around the time of walk-in. Due to the measures we are following, we may ask walk-in customers to return at a later date and time.
- Customers are required by law to wear a face covering when in shops, unless exempt.
- Do not attend your consultation booking if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks prior to your appointment.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in the store at any one time. Where possible, we ask that you attend individually.
- Social distancing guidelines are being implemented throughout the store.
- Upon arrival, we ask that all guests use the hand sanitiser station located at the door.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings in store.
- All jewellery and surfaces used are cleaned between bookings.